Song Sneaker teaches you how to deal with the smell of sneakers!
Song Sneaker teaches you how to remove the odor of Sneaker
1. Take it out often to bask in the sun, see the sun more often, and sterilize it.
2. If it gets wet on a rainy day, it is best to dry your shoes.
3. Change socks frequently to prevent bad smells.
4. You can use dry lime powder and put it in your shoes, then the smell will disappear.
5. You can also wipe the shoes with alcohol until the shoes are dry and there is no smell.
Why do sports shoes smell after washing
Sports shoes still smelly after washing because the shoes have not been rinsed clean and have not been exposed to the sun, so the shoes will have a smell.
The solution is as follows:
1. Activated carbon deodorizes shoes: Putting activated carbon into shoes can not only absorb the moisture in the shoes, but also absorb the odor in the shoes.
2. Mothballs deodorize shoes: Sprinkle mothball powder evenly in the shoes and put insoles on them. In this way, the inside of the shoe can be kept dry and the smell of the shoe will disappear.
3, baking soda powder to remove the smell of shoes: Sprinkle it evenly in the shoes, a thin layer is enough, and it will not smell after a day.
4. To remove the smell of shoes with soap: Wrap a piece of soap with paper towel or straw paper (soft and thin) and put it in the shoes. Just use the small soap from the hotel. The effect is very good.
5. Alcohol to remove the smell of shoes: Put cotton in alcohol and put it in sports shoes, and take advantage of the easy volatility of alcohol to take away the smell of sports shoes. After two weeks, the shoes will not smell.
0users like this.
Copyright ©2020 SONGSNEAKER All Rights Reserved Privacy & Policy