Song Sneaker shared what to do if leather patent leather shoes are scratched
Today Song Sneaker shared with you how to deal with scratches on leather patent leather shoes, let us take a look!
1. Find a crayon of the same color as the leather shoes, apply it to the scratches, and then gently wipe them, the scratches are almost invisible.
2. If the leather of the shoe is not damaged, but there are scratches on the surface, you can use an eraser to wipe the black scratches on the shoe, and then slowly rub it little by little.
3. Prepare a bit of egg white and shoe polish of the same color as the shoe polish, then mix the shoe polish and egg white at a ratio of about 1:1, and finally rub it on the scratched area of the leather shoe polish.
4. Use candles to paint on the scratched areas of the leather shoes, and use the hot air of a hair dryer to blow the candles on the areas, which is more natural. Don't use an open flame, as it may burn your leather shoes.
5. Use shoe polish of the same color to lightly apply to the related damaged position, it will be able to cover well, so as not to affect your own arrangement.
0users like this.
Copyright ©2020 SONGSNEAKER All Rights Reserved Privacy & Policy