Pk God teaches you how to clean canvas shoes
Today, Pk God will teach you how to clean canvas shoes!
1. After cleaning, put it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not put it in the sun or bake in a high temperature place. To prevent degumming or degumming. Accelerate aging.
2. Non-professional labor rubber shoes should not be in contact with acid, alkali, salt and other chemical substances to avoid corrosion and degumming deformation
3. When cleaning, it should be strong and should be gentle and even. Do not brush with force. To avoid short lines. Or brush off the pattern and decorative parts of the shoe body.
4. Avoid contact with sharp and sharp objects to prevent scratches and scratches on the upper and shoe body.
5. For white canvas shoes. Do not contact with carbon ink and other difficult-to-clean items. After cleaning the canvas shoes of this color, apply toothpaste on the upper and the body of the shoe. Or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity. Let it dry afterwards. It can prevent discoloration. Or find two clean white papers to cover the shoe body / dry it and tear it off. You can also change the color
6. The shoes should be repaired in time for minor problems such as broken wires, dropped wires, or loose decorative parts to extend their service life.
7. For friends with heavy sweating feet, you can spray some old vinegar in the shoes before putting on the shoes. It can reduce the odor. In addition, canvas shoes should be cleaned regularly to prevent moldy and smelly.
8. Do not wash in a washing machine. Some people think that canvas shoes are resistant to folding. The price is low. Too lazy to wash by hand. I don't know that the decorative cloth of the shoe body is different from the shoe body. Washing with a washing machine is easy to fall off and fade.
0users like this.
Copyright ©2020 SONGSNEAKER All Rights Reserved Privacy & Policy