Og Tony Introduces The Advantages Of Rubber Soled Shoes
Og Tony introduces the advantages of rubber sole shoes
The advantages of rubber soles are good wear resistance, non-slip, elastic, not easy to break, good softness, good elongation, stable shrinkage, good hardness, good flexibility, and waterproof. But there are also shortcomings, it is obvious that it is not wearable. In addition, it is heavier, easy to spit frost (a quality problem), not easy to corrode (a problem of environmental protection); not hard, easy to be pierced; poor air permeability and moisture absorption, afraid of oil soaking, not suitable for contact with oil at car gas stations, etc. Place to wear.
Og Tony introduces what materials are available in the soles
1. TPR: Thermoplastic Elastomer (Thermoplastic Elastomer), also known as Thermoplastic Rubber (Thermoplastic Rubber), is a combination of rubber and thermoplastic characteristics, showing high elasticity of rubber at room temperature, but can be plasticized and molded at high temperature The polymer material is also the third-generation rubber after natural rubber and synthetic rubber, referred to as TPE or TPR. It has the characteristics of fast processing and forming, high labor productivity and easy recycling.
2. EVA: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, a light and elastic chemical compound. This kind of material is currently mainly combined with rubber or alone to form shoe soles. Its processing technology includes primary foaming (usually used in the outer midsole) and secondary foaming molding bottom (now MD midsole). It has the characteristics of light weight, elasticity and good seismic performance.
3. RB: Mainly refers to natural rubber, synthetic rubber, etc., which are the main raw materials for making shoe sole materials. It has the functions of abrasion resistance and non-slip.
4. PU: Polyurethane synthetic material, divided into polyester type and polyether type. It is a durable material often used in the midsole of the sole to cushion and shockproof. It is also used alone as a sole, mainly foamed PU, which is widely used, and is characterized by lighter weight and wear resistance than rubber.
5. PVC: polyvinyl chloride (polyvinyl chloride), the natural color is yellowish translucent, shiny. The material can be processed by injection molding (injection) technology for shoe soles, which can be divided into modified and non-modified. At present, the domestic market is mainly used in the production of low-end shoes.
0users like this.
Copyright ©2020 SONGSNEAKER All Rights Reserved Privacy & Policy